PHILADELPHIA (JSC) — Welcome back to the Mothership, everyone. After being preempted last week due to my work at the NFL Draft here in Philadelphia, The People’s Podcast is back with a little bit of the fun of the draft — including a lot of boos from the Philly faithful, a heartfelt and profane promo from a 1st round pick, and some A+ Heel work from Roger Goodell and Drew Pearson. I also make fun of the Fyre Festival, plus a dose of reality as racism once again barges into the room during a sporting event as that good ol’ fashioned 1940s style racist behavior once again rears its ugly head in Boston.
Remember, JSCRadio is on Soundcloud, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, and Google Play! The show is also on Twitter at @JSCRadio! Also, as you’ve seen on the JSC Radio page, we’re now up to 39 full episodes — hitting another Milestone next week! Going forward, expect there to be an update every week when a new show drops — usually, but not always — every Thursday.
Coming up on this week’s episode of JSC Radio:
- My thoughts on the NFL Draft experience here in Philly.
- The sights and sounds of a wild few days.
- How Tak McKinley just became my favorite Atlanta Falcon.
- Drew Pearson missed his calling as a heel pro wrestler.
- I clown people who actually bought into anything associated with Ja Rule in 2017.
- A pointed commentary on the latest racist incident in Boston and why it’s long past time that the Bean, and anyone still living in denial of its racist history, got shamed into oblivion for it.
- How the Adam Jones incident also highlights a particularly ugly problem in Major League Baseball.
I want to thank those of you who continue to support JSC Radio and continue to help this show grow day by day. Feel free to support this show by subscribing, sharing links, giving me a rating and a review on iTunes, Google Play, and/or Stitcher and telling others as I continue to build this thing.
Until Next Time, That’s The Way It Is. Thursday, May 4, 2017.
Take Care, God Bless, Always Dare to Be Different, and G.O.M.A.B. Σ