PHILADELPHIA (JSC) — Hey Now! What’s good, People! The People’s Podcast is back this week after my sinuses and allergies robbed me of my voice. It’s time for another milestone. Episode 40 — FORTY — is here, and it is the first episode solely dedicated to my beloved Alma Mater: Michigan State University.
Going forward, expect there to be an update every week when a new show drops — usually, but not always — every Thursday.
Coming up on this week’s episode of JSC Radio:
- I talk about my life long love of MSU
- How my mother’s fondness for Magic Johnson helped put it MSU on the radar for me.
- I share some of my favorite Spartan sports memories.
- I talk about the first time I set foot on the campus 20 years ago and when I knew it was where I wanted to be.
- I get very serious about the ongoing issues with the MSU Football program
- I nearly lose it talking about the school’s complicity and enabling of Dr. Larry Nassar’s 20+ years of sexually assaulting women and young girls.
Shouts out to Doc Illingsworth for dropping a ton of beats on me. Expect to hear more of his stuff as bumpers on the show in the coming weeks. Support him and buy his merch at His Website and get all his music on Bandcamp.
If you’re a hungry, grinding ass hip-hop artists and you want to get your music on on JSC Radio, e-mail me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want to thank those of you who continue to support JSC Radio and continue to help this show grow day by day. Feel free to support this show by subscribing, sharing links, giving me a rating and a review on iTunes, Google Play, and/or Stitcher and telling others as I continue to build this thing.
Until Next Time, That’s The Way It Is. Thursday, May 18, 2017.
Take Care, God Bless, Always Dare to Be Different, and G.O.M.A.B. Σ