PHILADELPHIA (JSC) — Hey Now! What’s good, People! The People’s Podcast is back this week after taking last week off for a needed vacation. It’s time for Episode 41 and for the Second straight year (JSC Radio wasn’t around in 2015), it’s time for the NBA Finals between the Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers. The rubber match.
Going forward, expect there to be an update every week when a new show drops — usually, but not always — every (other) Thursday.
Coming up on Episode No. 41 of JSC Radio:
- I get after all the whining and complaining about so-called the lack of “Parity” in the NBA.
- Kevin Durant is out here cutting high quality heel promos and he still doesn’t owe you anything.
- LeBron James is a super freak and the NBA may need to steal an idea from the NHL in order to clear up the MVP debate.
- I make my Finals Prediction.
- Racists jack-a-loons spray paint LeBron’s house
- A follow-up on the issues at Michigan State from Ep. 40 and it could actually be worse than imagined.
Shouts out to Doc Illingsworth for dropping a ton of beats on me. Expect to hear more of his stuff as bumpers on the show in the coming weeks. Support him and buy his merch at His Website and get all his music on Bandcamp.
If you’re a hungry, grinding ass hip-hop artists and you want to get your music on on JSC Radio, e-mail me directly at: email@example.com.
I want to thank those of you who continue to support JSC Radio and continue to help this show grow day by day. Feel free to support this show by subscribing, sharing links, giving me a rating and a review on iTunes, Google Play, and/or Stitcher and telling others as I continue to build this thing.
Until Next Time, That’s The Way It Is. Thursday, June 1, 2017.
Take Care, God Bless, Always Dare to Be Different, and G.O.M.A.B. Σ