PHILADELPHIA (JSC) — What’s up everybody. This week, the People’s Podcast remembers Prodigy, one half of the iconic hip-hop tag team Mobb Deep. I’ll talk about my favorite tracks from Mobb Deep, P’s influence on the game, and the fact that he joins a list of rappers gone far too soon. Plus, #JSCWOW makes it’s debut on the Podcast as I talk about overcoming being Hurt.
A New Episode drops — usually, but not always — every Thursday.
Coming up on Episode No. 43 of JSC Radio:
- Mobb Deep leaves a legacy of raw, reckless, grimy hip-hop.
- Prodigy’s battle with Sickle Cell highlighted in eerie 2016 interview
- Prodigy joins a list of legends who left us far too early via nonviolent means.
- #JSCWOW makes its debut on the show
- I talk about how to overcome the pain of “Hurt” and how to make sure that pain doesn’t dominate your life.
Shouts out to Doc Illingsworth for dropping a ton of beats on me. Expect to hear more of his stuff as bumpers on the show in the coming weeks. Support him and buy his merch at His Website and get all his music on Bandcamp.
If you’re a hungry, grinding ass hip-hop artists and you want to get your music on on JSC Radio, e-mail me directly at: email@example.com. To support the show and the website, check out our Patreon Page for Exclusive JSC Stuff for Patrons Only.
I want to thank those of you who continue to support JSC Radio and continue to help this show grow day by day. Feel free to support this show by subscribing, sharing links, giving me a rating and a review on iTunes, Google Play, and/or Stitcher and telling others as I continue to build this thing.
Until Next Time, That’s The Way It Is. Thursday, June 22, 2017.
Take Care, God Bless, Always Dare to Be Different, and G.O.M.A.B. Σ