PHILADELPHIA (JSC) — What’s up everybody. The push to Episode 50 continues after last week’s well-received episode. This week, the People’s Podcast talks about a new study on CTE that yielded astounding results and further showed that football has a ticking time bomb in its midst.
Plus: Kyrie Irving is sick of being in LeBron’s shadow, and Lucky Whitehead got fired on his day off.
A New Episode drops every week — usually on Thursday or Friday.
Coming up on Episode No. 46 of JSC Radio:
- The ticking time bomb that is CTE
- How the NFL is still Too Big To Fail despite CTE
- Players retiring early are still living on borrowed time.
- How Foolish CTE deniers continue to look
- Kyrie Irving wants out of the Mistake by the Lake
- How The Cavaliers are just as terrible an organization as the Knicks.
- Lucky Whitehead is the first Dallas Cowboy to actually get released for being accused of a crime (that he didn’t actually commit).
- Julio Jones is balling out of control.
If you’re a hungry, grinding ass hip-hop artists and you want to get your music on on JSC Radio, e-mail me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org. To support the show and the website, check out our Patreon Page for Exclusive JSC Stuff for Patrons Only.
I want to thank those of you who continue to support JSC Radio and continue to help this show grow day by day. Feel free to support this show by subscribing, sharing links, giving me a rating and a review on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and/or Stitcher and telling others as I continue to build this thing.
Until Next Time, That’s The Way It Is. Friday, July 28, 2017.
Take Care, God Bless, Always Dare to Be Different, and G.O.M.A.B. Σ