PHILADELPHIA (JSC) — Greetings and Salutations people!
Those of you who follow me already know the news: #JSCTV is now a Thing!
Well, on Ep. 53 of The People’s Podcast, I talk all about what went into the creation of Jay Scott Confidential, what it means going forward and what to expect as we head into 2018.
Plus, the World Series is already Bananas!
A New Episode drops every week — usually on Thursday or Friday.
Coming up on Episode No. 53 of JSC Radio:
- All the relevant details on #JSCTV
- The Astros and Dodgers take turns dropping bombs on each other in the Fall Classic.
- Everyone except Detroit is enjoying the Tigers’ run in the Baseball Playoffs.
- The Pistons and Red Wings open up Detroit’s latest crown jewel.
- You could swing a baseball bat at a Pistons home game and probably not hit anybody
- A special shout out to all you Wolverines out there who were talking far too spicy about Michigan State Football’s alleged demise.
If you’re a hungry, grinding ass hip-hop artists and you want to get your music on on JSC Radio, e-mail me directly at: email@example.com.
To support the show and the website, check out our Patreon Page for Exclusive JSC Stuff for Patrons Only.
I want to thank those of you who continue to support JSC Radio and continue to help this show grow day by day. Feel free to support this show by subscribing, sharing links, giving me a rating and a review on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Audioboom, Chorus, and/or Stitcher and telling others as I continue to build this thing.
Until Next Time, That’s The Way It Is. Friday, October 27, 2017.
Take Care, God Bless, Always Dare to Be Different, and G.O.M.A.B. Σ